Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Blanton House

Blanton House

http://people.eku.edu/couturej/discovereku/buildings/0001-021-0010-11-60.jpg
Blanton House, built in 1886, was named in honor of its first owner and Central University's last chancellor, Lindsey Hughes Blanton (1832-1914). This Italianate style brick house is the only residence still existing from "faculty row" of Central…

Blanton House

H0000116.JPG
An oil painting of Blanton house. Text on paper label: "Painted by Georgia Henage Conrad, Class of 1941 and presented to the College at 25th Anniversary reunion of her class on May 28, 1966." Label reading "Blanton House" is taped on frame.