Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Little Library Addition

University Building

0001-005-2978.jpg
The University Building, also known as Old Central, is the oldest building on campus and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. A stone marker over the main door records the date, "1874" and Central's motto, "Lex, Rex-Crux, Lux" or…

Little Library Addition

0001-005-05641.tif
The Little Library Addition on the Eastern Kentucky University campus.

John G. Crabbe Library

0001-022-ct1306.tif
Named to honor John Grant Crabbe who served from 1910 to 1916 as Eastern's second president. It was built in 1924 at a cost of $67,000. In 1936 the space was nearly doubled in size with the addition of the Grand Reading Room. During the 1965-66…