Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Louis and Henry Architects

John G. Crabbe Library

0001-022-ct1306.tif
Named to honor John Grant Crabbe who served from 1910 to 1916 as Eastern's second president. It was built in 1924 at a cost of $67,000. In 1936 the space was nearly doubled in size with the addition of the Grand Reading Room. During the 1965-66…