Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Whalin Complex

Gibson Building

1976-001-00880.tif
The Gibson building was merged to become a part of The Whailn Complex, named in honor of Ralph W. Whalin who served Eastern from 1937 to 1974 as Professor and Chair or the Department of Industrial Arts. He was the first Faculty Regent. The…

Ault Service Building

http://people.eku.edu/couturej/discovereku/buildings/1976-001-00881.jpg
The Ault Service building was merged to become a part of The Whailn Complex, named in honor of Ralph W. Whalin who served Eastern from 1937 to 1974 as Professor and Chair or the Department of Industrial Arts. He was the first Faculty Regent. The…