Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: historic houses

Blanton House

http://people.eku.edu/couturej/discovereku/buildings/0001-021-0010-11-60.jpg
Blanton House, built in 1886, was named in honor of its first owner and Central University's last chancellor, Lindsey Hughes Blanton (1832-1914). This Italianate style brick house is the only residence still existing from "faculty row" of Central…

Arlington Residence

http://people.eku.edu/couturej/discovereku/buildings/0001-005-11830.jpg
Arlington, Eastern Kentucky University's faculty-alumni center, is a multi-purpose complex designed to serve social, recreational and academic needs of the University Community.

The University's development of the center began in 1967 when…